Accredited by the American Alliance of Museums, and a leading authority on historic preservation in the French Quarter, the Hermann-Grima & Gallier Historic Houses strive to offer educational, entertaining and interactive programming for people of all ages.

The Hermann-Grima House on St Louis Street, built in 1831, and the Gallier House on Royal Street, circa 1860, are two National Historic Landmarks, accredited museum properties and treasures of the French Quarter. Our non-profit parent organization was established in 1881. Our legacy of preservation is notable and our contribution to the cultural economy significant.

Shop at The Exchange Shop

Support the historic houses by shopping through the Exchange Shop and Consignment Shop.